Tuesday 5 March 2013

Framed | I Heart Faces Photo Challenge


I've been working on next year's business plan and one of the things I want to start doing is entering some competitions. I think this is a great way for me to stretch myself and my creativity and also good for networking with other photographers worldwide.


The theme was 'FRAMED' and I thought this shot of 4 year old Cleo out and about in the frosty Welsh fields fitted the brief...


This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com - hopefully the first of many. 

Photo Challenge Submission

Chuffed to bits when Amy and Angie picked it as one of their favourites! Thanks so much! You can see their top 10 here and the rest of this shoot in the post below:

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Favorite

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful shot! Really love the moment caught!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Beautifully framed by the weeds - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I loved this picture the moment I first saw it. How perfect. Congratulations on being featured over at I heart faces today. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks 'Life with Kaishon' just checked my mail and saw your comment on my blog. I had no idea my 'framed' pic had been featured today. How exciting! http://www.iheartfaces.com/2013/03/winning-photos-creatively-framed/ some great entries. Many well earned congrats to the winners. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this shot featured on IHF and just had to stop by! Gorgeous shot! Your black and white conversion works perfectly with it too!

    ReplyDelete